Hello Friends,
Summer started, it seems everywhere people are experiencing scorching heat.. I managed to make few shaped cards this week. I got some papers and flowers from one of friends when she moved to another place. They had been lying from a long time. So thought of utilizing them. Got this flower shape cards idea and I made 5 cards altogether.. so much fun to make.
I love them truely. Do you..... :)
Everything I had got as a gift but I assume cost could be for each card
PP= 8inr
Flower=3 inr
CS=3inr
Butterflies=1inr
pearls=1 inr
Total 16 for 1 card. (guessed it so)
Would love to enter in the below challenges if I am not late.. :P
BGC #30 - Summer Fresh Birthday, The Thrifty Crafter,Challenge #84 - Focused on Flowers,Crafter's Conner Challenge # 8 'Summer Sundae',
Summer started, it seems everywhere people are experiencing scorching heat.. I managed to make few shaped cards this week. I got some papers and flowers from one of friends when she moved to another place. They had been lying from a long time. So thought of utilizing them. Got this flower shape cards idea and I made 5 cards altogether.. so much fun to make.
I love them truely. Do you..... :)
Everything I had got as a gift but I assume cost could be for each card
PP= 8inr
Flower=3 inr
CS=3inr
Butterflies=1inr
pearls=1 inr
Total 16 for 1 card. (guessed it so)
Would love to enter in the below challenges if I am not late.. :P
BGC #30 - Summer Fresh Birthday, The Thrifty Crafter,Challenge #84 - Focused on Flowers,Crafter's Conner Challenge # 8 'Summer Sundae',
No comments:
Post a Comment